



Today was Jedi and K.bugs field day and once again the Firetrucks were unable to come. But really the kids didn't care as long as they were able to get soaked to the bone. It was really hot and we were all ready to get wet at the end of the two hours. I am getting so excited for school to be over. The kids aren't really but I sure am. I really enjoy having them around they are all so much fun and say the cutest things.
I am trying to decide if I want to share this story, and I think I will.....he is too young to be embarrassed yet.
We went to visit with my Grandparents this afternoon since they were in town from St. George. While picking cherries Jedi kept grabbin at himself I kept askin' him if he needed to use the bathroom and he would irritatedly answer me and say "No!" Finally after the 5th or 6th time of me asking he said, "Mom it is just stuck and it bothers me...." As my grandma hides her face in laughter I am just shocked. Ya know that never occurred to me that, that was his problem. After he walks away my Grandma says, maybe you should get him some powder for that duh...My grandma is so funny.
So when I tell Justin the story he says, "yeah it sucks, but powder would just turn into wet flour after ya sweat so that won't do him any good." Boys sure have a crappy set of hardware if you ask me! It just gets in the way during sports and apparently it sticks to ya. I'll take my hardware and you can keep yours, well except those long road trips with no potty, then it would be really handy!
The pics are of the kids with some of their best friends. Jedi and this little boy sit next to eachother and get along great he is such a sweet kid. The one K.bug is with they have been friends since Kindergarten and I just adore this kid, I keep tellin' her I am arranging her marriage and she is to marry him when they turn 25 (or later) as long as he keeps his same attitude and personality!
3 comments:
Poor poor Jedi! JK
You should get him some Goldbond powder. my husband swears by it!!! I've used it too and I've never had the powder get wet. When Sue was on Trek she used it too! In fact there was a little running joke about goldbond powder while on it. I'll have to post a picture for you! She also swears by it!
I'll bet you're getting excited for school to be over. You have to commute there right now. I'm sure that gets old.
I didn't make that very clear. The picture is of her "family" and one of them is holding the powder up and everyone is smiling! Acording to Sue, it was an absolute life saver...especially for the men!
LOL
Post a Comment