"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho home searchin' we go!

Well.....We got our bid on our home a little more than expected which sent us into high gear to see what else is out there. Our incredible Realtor has been trying to get us to see some other properties for a while now, but we just wanted to build with Andy he is such a great guy.

But I looked up some properties and there are really some great deals out there. Out we went. We looked at this oh my gosh beautiful Dani's dream home for the right price....problem it was in Stockton, not the best location for preschool or commuting and it was on a hill, really built up like a temple would be only surrounded by prefab homes. WOW it was so beautiful a full length deck that ran across the back, it looks like a cabin, 4 bedrooms, nice big rec (preschool) room HUGE laundry room, nice walkout basement, gorgeous kitchen. BAD LOCATION!

Next we found an adorable little home in Tooele in a very pretty well taken care of neighborhood, perfect for preschool, perfect for commute, not perfect for bedrooms, only 3 but we could quickly put a fourth in the basement with a preschool room, no biggie. INCREDIBLE PRICE, fully landscaped and fenced RV PARKING! LOVE this house.

INCREDIBLY Priced home was our third. It was cute on the outside nice parking options and garage fully landscaped and fenced,not super fond of the set up, the dining room is in a seperate room, walkout basement 4 bedrooms 2 baths, office in basement (yeah a homework spot for poor justin) really not a bad house, the previous owners have already set up our secret happy plant growing area, so no need to put that in ourselves (LOL kinda Just kidding relax), but it was getting dark and I couldn't see by the light of the flashlight very well.

Then we found another in Grantsville AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH very very beautiful home, good price right now, short sale. Waiting on the BPO's that is how they determine what they will really accept it for. 4 bed large kitchen, large covered patio .6 acres, nice basement easy to put in a preschool room, okay location. No yard in yet, but very doable.

Oh all of these do have central vac, but only the last one has a 3 car garage. All have plenty of room for RV parking. They are all very doable, Justin is leaning toward the last one I am leaning toward the second one and we both decided we should go see the third one in the daylight, it was getting dark.

One day we will have a home of our own again, and it feels like it is getting closer, without sooooo much compromise on what we want to do. I finally slept well last night for the first time since we moved. I think that we are headed in the direction Heavenly Father wants us to be again. There are always next steps aren't there.

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

looking at homes is sooo fun!!! hope its continues to move forward for ya

COOLWHIP said...

Good for you guys. I love buying a home, and I bet it's even better now that you can pretty much have pick of the litter

word verification- pecoilist; pronoun, a person who studies the features of a coil.

Brandi said...

I thought you guys were building right now! I must have missed something! BUT I'm so glad you have an offer on your home! That will make it MUCH easier to buy bigger!!! Good luck little lady!