Tornado and Her Weiner dog Box
K.bug workin so hard on her tail to get it just right
The finished Products
We had so much fun makin' our boxes this year, well most of us. We did have a mishap with you know who....Tornado, but we can't expect more than that she is accident prone. Here are a few pics of the kids making them and the finished product.
K.bug chose to make a weiner dog, Jedi chose to make a Robot, Tornado Chose to make a crown and ended up with a weiner dog after the mishap with the forbidden glue gun. (Curiosity Killed the Cat, or burned the Tornado)
Music: Burnin up for Tornado
P.S. I love you, again I know but I love it.
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that Braeda-bo-Baeda hurt her finger. I hope that's ok that I used her name, I noticed you don't have code names on this post.
Cute boxes! Your so creative! Uh-Oh Now I finally know your kids name ;)
Post a Comment