"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here we go again....

Do ya ever feel like you can't get away from illnesses in your family. That is how this month is going, in fact more like the last two weeks. We all started out with the icky stomach bug, that passed now we have K.bug with either a really bad cold or crupe, Tornado and jedi with the stomach thing again and Jedi starting in with whatever K.bug has and I am just plain exhausted I think mainly from my CFS, it tends to get the best of me when I come down with something. So I say pooey on the past week and a half, I am ready for a do over!

On a happy note, we are settled in.....Things seem to be going well for now. I just hope that we aren't too much of a burden for Mom and Dad they have been so great during all of this, we really couldn't ask for better parents on either side. They are all so incredible.

An update on my Mom, only one more Chemo Treatment and she is done, other than all of the tidius checkups for the next year or so. She is excited to be done. I am so excited for her to be done, she was amazing during it all, both her and my Dad were so strong through all of it. I am very blessed to have them for my parents and for their example in strength.

Love to all!

4 comments:

Sonja said...

I am sure you will not be a burden. They are lucky to have you. We are really going to miss you. Thank you so much for all that you did for your YW. You are an amazing lady and I am sure it won't be long and you will be back working with them in your new ward. Keep in touch.

COOLWHIP said...

Your daughter probably got what my daughter had. The cough that just doesn't go away.

Brandi said...

The gomboo seems to be going around! Hopefully you guys get better soon!
I'm so glad things are looking great for your mother! And your parents obviously rock for letting you and your family live with them while the house is being built. You are blessed!

Christy said...

Feel better! I'm glad you mentioned your mom--I was going to ask. You are an awesome person--thanks for letting me "follow" your cute family.