"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tornado meets Hurricane!!!!



The following children have been disguised in order to protect thier identity....THEY Think LOL.
We had a play day today with Tornado. She has this really adorable little friend and has missed her terribly through the move and bein' off track. We dropped by her house to see if we could steal her for the afternoon to play. They were so excited, I had forgotten how much alike they are....



Tornado is bad on her own, but when you combine her with Hurricane WOW, talk about a clean up session. The good of all of the is... they are excellent children and they do a wonderful job cleaning up. I would have her over any day of the week. I'm glad that her parents are so willing to let us take her to our house 2 of 3.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like they need to be on America's Most Wanted!

Lindsay said...

OMG!!! "Hurricane" had better of helped cleaned that mess! That little stinker! She had a fun day though!