I did this on facebook but it was fun, so I thought I would post it here to, besides I haven't done anything fun with the kids lately and I have no pics, BAD MOMMY!
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.2. For each question, press the NEXT button to get your answer.3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!4. It is pretty fun so I recommend you do it too! J
If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say?
Rich Girl
What would best describe your personality?
Angel
What do you like in a guy/girl?
There will come a day
What's your life's purpose?
Disco Club
What is your motto?
Luxurious
What do your friends think of you?
Simple Kind of life
What do you think about often?
Buttons
What is 2+2?
1980
What do you think of your best friend?
So What
What is your life story?
Bim Bam Smash
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don't Make Me Wait
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Ba Bump
What do your parents think of you?
Don't Speak
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Could've Had Everything
What will play at your funeral?
My Humps
What is your hobby/interest?
Dum Diddly
What is your biggest secret?
Blutonium Boy
What do you think of your friends?
Stealing Kisses
What is the worst thing that could happen?
Union
How will you die?The Lucky One
What do you regret?
I want You
What makes you laugh?
Paris
What makes you cry?
Gone Going
Will you get married?
Like we never loved at all
What scares you?Audio Delite at low fidelity
Does anyone like you?
Ex-girlfriend
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Date With the Night
What hurts right now?
We've Got nothing but love
What will you post this as?Feel it
4 comments:
so fun to read your answers and some of them are true :p
i am glad i changed the text color too that other stuff was crazy
So, Sam's birthday is the 20th, and I told him he could have a party. He wants to invite his "buddy" and since you are living far away, I thought I would offer to bring her home with me after Kgarten, and keep her until after the party.....
I'm thinking it will be a 5:30 -7, so we'll feed them. If that's too long to have her, LMK, or we can work this out. I'll have invites out this week, or early next week.
I love your wedding dance and funeral song. I'll have to try that. At least then, I will have something to blog...things are a bit slow lately. plus, no one is blogging lately. It seams everyone has switched to facebook, but I say DO BOTH, 'cause they aren't really the same.
I have to agree with the post between this one and my other. Not a big fan of face book.I don't get it. And I'm made it's taking the place of blogging.
Post a Comment