I am not a fan of war, but I am a fan of standing up for the little man, I am a fan of standing up for what's is right, I am a fan of serving others and helping others. I am a fan of giving support to those who fight for our country wether or not I support what is going on.... Here is a video to put it all into perspective, this video is by a 15 year old girl. Are many of us this wise in our adult ages?
4 comments:
ok i am sorry but that is just amazing!! very awesome
I cried, it was so amazing.
I don't know what to say. That really was touching.
It really stinks that we went over there in the first place. I want our troups back home. I hope and pray that the war will end soon.
That was so awesome, cute, and sad all at the same time. My brother is over in Iraq for the 3rd thime and I don't like to hear anything about it and I usually don't watch things like that cause it makes me cry. That girl did an awesome thing.
Post a Comment