So I think we have finally done it I think we are finally out'a here. Not that I am excited to leave everybody. But I am just excited to see what God has in store for us next.
We are leasing our house for a little while to the first prespective buyers from September, they are so incredibly excited and such a cute family. Then they will buy it out right for a great price... well we think so anyway.
Yay for us, so we will be moving out on January 31st. Woohoo it is finally happening Knock knock Hee hee.
3 comments:
I'm glad things are working out for you! I wish you were staying a little closer though. You still on for some R and B next week!
holy cow i cant believe it is actually finally happening. that was a weird sentence lol anyways good job so happy for you
Of Course I am ready for some ROCKIN'
Post a Comment