"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Baby...



We have a tradition in both Justin and I's families. Every New Years Eve a gift is left in or by the childrens shoes, for them to find New Years morning. We had a bit of a conflict with our family traditions mine was Mother goose, his was New Years Baby, we took his name and left the shoes out for my satisfaction. Here are some pictures of what they got this year....K.bug really was included in this but for some reason her pic turned out really blurry. I hate it when that happens.

Do any of you have new years elves or any other thing that visit your house?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love that idea!
I know you already know about this, but just in case anyone else wants to know... We just do the Christmas elf thing. On the eve of Dec 1, the kids place their Christmas lists in their shoes and leave them by the front door. The elves come and take the list to santa and leave behind some small goodies in their shoes or next to them.