"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A day in the life of Jedi


Our Little Jedi, well he isn't so little anymore and he would probably protest to that. Hmm what to say about this big hearted kid we brought into this world. . . .


He is usually the first one up and dressed in the morning, always anxious to start a new day, I think it's because he knows the more he starts the closer the weekend is to play with his dad. He loves the fact that because I work in the morning that he gets to eat breakfast at school, he also loves pizza and hamburger day at school so he makes sure he gets hot lunch that day.


His favorite pair of shoes tends to be Snow boots, quick story with this one, when he was 4 we put him in indoor soccer, he was really excited they called for a meet the coach day, so we ran him up thinkin' a quick 15 min. meeting Ha ha. I sent Justin in and they ended up playing a game that day, the best part of the story is this was right after Napoleon Dynamite came out and our Jedi was in his Moon boots playing soccer, only he was playing spiderman while everybody ran around him to get the ball.


He loves his school teacher, she is the best and nicest he says. He looks forward to the end of the day to get his homework done and get right to his 1 hour of Video game play. His favorite Game.... Can anybody guess, yes anything with Star Wars in the title. He usually tries to save his time so Justin can play with him, but sometimes he has to give that time to a friend.


If you hum the tune of the theme music he perks right up or if somebody mentions the names of the characters he is right by your side talking your ear off. So basically Jedi lives and breathes Star Wars. He was having a rough time reading, once we got him a couple Star War books he was on his way.


He really loves to be friends with everybody, he is his little sisters best friend and is usually reserved in his opinion unless you mess with his friends or his sisters.


So a day for Jedi consists of school, star wars, homework, star wars, star wars, video game, star wars, star wars, bedtime. That is our lil' Jedi!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That's awesome! How cool to be the only brother in the family!
That was fun hearing about jedi!

Anonymous said...

Hmm does he like star wars? lol. You have the cutest kids I just love them im primary! I've loved reading all about your kids your so blessed!

Anonymous said...

in primary lol

Yardley said...

I love all the spotlight post of your kids. I have ran out of things to post lately and I might still your idea. Maybe.