Here is our Christmas day photos. It was a windy cold day, but it sure was warm and kozy inside. (sorry mom and dad, I didn't take pics at bros house I forgot to :( )
When I was a child, I used to get up at oh I don't know 3 a.m. to see if Santa had come and beg Mom and Dad to get out of bed so we could see.... Well we usually have to wake ours up around 7:30 or 8 to get things rollin', cuz we usually invite our neighbor over for breakfast.
So our day started at 7:30 a.m. we all gathered on our bed and K.bug, Jedi and Justin all took turns reading from Luke 2, the christmas story. Then we all headed in to see what Santa brought. . . .
This year Santa decided K.bug was responsible enough for a Jewlery box, a real gold ring and earings and a silver flutterby pendant necklace. She loved them, she is such a girl, she also received a real manequin head to practice hairstyles on.
He gave Jedi, the AT-TE (star wars of course), which he swore was not big enough! We finally convinced him (so we thought) that it was the right one and he and Justin put it together, for the next 20 minutes. He also recieved the Clone Wars Wii game with Lightsaber attatchments,and bakugans/playmat.
Tornado received Barbie furniture to go in the Barbie house K.bug handed down to her (she wanted to save her cool furniture) She also spent 20 min, with the help of K.bug, undoing the 5,000 twist ties and elastic bands to get it out (with many mumbles of why do the elves do this?!) She also got Pet shop club house, earings, and a webkinz cat.
Justin and I each got a new Jacket from the kids, I gave him the Bourne trilogy,and he gave me...... yep you guessed it my pole fitness classes (I mean why wouldn't he right?!)
It was a wonderful Christmas, the best yet,the kids had a great time, giving and receiving. Thank you to all who sent cards and gifts, we love you all so much and miss those of you who can't be here with us.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas McCulley family! Please tell "Tornato" that Mrs. B says hello!
I'm so glad you got the pole classes! You'll have to give us your review on them...speaking of...you still going to do that party? I'm game for it!
I will let you know when!
love LOVE the BOurne Trilogy, now i cant find it :( should of bought it when we saw it lol so excited for your pole dancing thats awesome. fun how you gave all the kids nicknames i didnt realize it until i got further down reading lol
Post a Comment