WooHoo! We went sleddin' today it was sooooooooo much fun. I haven't been for....hmmm oh my gosh probably 15 years. We had a blast.
>We went out to 5mile pass. The kids had a great time. We basically had the hill to ourselves, well after the ones that were there first decided they didn't like sharing. LOL.
Jedi didn't like it at all at first, he kept goin' down with his cousin and they kept crashing, so he was done, I finally got him to go down with me then he was fine, but that is the only way he would do it from there on out.
>Tornado, loved it at first then decided she was done cuz she kept gettin' snow in her face, but just as we were ready to leave she had to go down a few more times and she absolutely loved it.
>K.bug (by the way I really wanted her nickname to be chatterbox and she wouldn't let me RUDE) she absolutely had the best time, no matter how many times she crashed she got back up and went again, including the time that I totally buried her in the snow when I ran her over! (she should'a stayed on the tube hee hee). The last time her uncle Ty crashed it was a doozy and they were both done, but that was the last run for everybody so it was okay.
>We had automatic hill climbers (ATV and Rhino) Yeah they should'a had those when I was a kid! I feel a little cheated. :) Hope you all had an incredible weekend, we sure did.
2 comments:
What a fun fun fun day!! Where did you go?
out past cedar fort, it is really fun not too many people out there at least not on Saturday and I think that is the big day.
Post a Comment