Jedi 2yr
Tornado 1 yr

K-bug 4yr Christmas

Tornado 1 yr
K-bug 4yr Christmas
So I keep trying to think of some of my favoirte Christmas memories with my children. So here are a couple.....
When Kbug got her sewing machine, she was so excited that we had to thread it right then, so that she could start creating she had made 4 barbie sleeping bags by the afternoon. Another favorite is when her grandparents bought her the giant Doll house, she was sooooooooooo excited it had working washer and dryer and so many other cool furniture pieces, in fact she has given up the doll house but won't give up the furniture.
When Jedi got his DS, he wanted it so bad, but we couldn't afford it so he knew he had to count on santa to bring it and he did. He was so thrilled.
I don't know that Tornado has really ever had the true knowledge of wanting something so bad and getting it and really giving us that reaction. I am hoping that happens this year. I will let you know.
One of my favorite winter memories is when we made an igloo in the front yard last year. It was so much fun and we could actually fit in it. Usually we just build forts and Snowmen(women). But we built us an awesome igloo. They can't wait to do it this year again.
Here are a few flash back photos.
2 comments:
fun pictures! And fun memories
i remember the igloo!! that was sooo awesome
Post a Comment