"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it what!


Yay, the first really good snow of the year! I really do love the first big snow, it is so awesome..... I run around singing like a doofus "Let it snow" (or like that bird on Lil' Mermaid).


Then this year it hit me. I go around singing this getting all excited and stuff, then in another oh I don't know..... 2 weeks I will be saying is it spring time yet!?


The reality will hit, it won't be fun building snowmen or igloos or having snowball fights, I will be stuck crossing and freezing!

But I thought, why not enjoy it like every year until I realize how much I only like it on the slopes! So here are a few pics of our fun. Hope you all had fun shoveling your way out and watchin' the kids play. I really did. (Scuttle that is that birds name it finally came to me, Yeah I sound like scuttle)

p.s. I tried to find Kiss the Girl with scuttle included but no success, so I have put Let it snow, Martina McBride. I have also included one of the worst christmas songs ever recorded in my opinion, Blue Christmas, Sheryl Crow, I like this song just not by her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the snow too just hate driving in it :)