Yay! I love this time of year. We had our childrens Halloween party this afternoon. It was so much fun, we decorated buckets for trick or treat buckets (.40 at michaels what a steal), made our own bug cupcakes that was fun and yummy, had a costume contest (everybody won), and had a really fun parade around the yard.
At the end the kids did a little stand up comedy, it was so cute. One started it by sharing a joke, next thing I knew all 20 children were lined up waiting to tell their joke. For the most part they were spur of the moment thought up jokes it was so hilarious!
Just thought I would share a few pictures. Have a great weekend, I'll catch up next week when I am back in town.......
2 comments:
How fun! Halloween is my absolute FAVE holiday!!
at a full scary house you had!! did you hide much?
Post a Comment