Life is crazy busy these days. When isn't it right! We once again lost the sale on our home, so back to square one again. But hey when life throws you lemons you make lemonade right, only I don't really know if I can add enough sugar to sweeten this one over I am frustrated. :)
So we are back in the market and quite literally living out of boxes, the simple life I guess, less clutter which I love!!!!
We went to an amazing Halloween party this weekend it was so much fun. I got Justin to dress up, Halloween isn't his favorite holiday, as it is mine, but he goes along and ended up having a really great time.
He was Neil Diamond (K.bug and I bedazzled him a shirt and found him some big hair) I was Dolly Pardon ( I stuffed my already prestuffed self and he found me a blond wig), K.bug has grown out of the cute stage and now is into scarey icky costumes she is a dead bride, Jedi is still addicted to Star Wars so he is Boba Fett, Braeda is a sparkle fairy or Butterfly fairy whichever she decides for the night. ... Here are some pics we had such a great time. We carved pumpkins and K.bug won for the night she was so excited.
side note: So we found out how much our neighbors loved us because they came dressed as Justin and I it was sooooooooooooooo stinkin' funny. They are so creative, I loved it!
Songs:
Jolene: Dolly
Sweet Caroline: Neil
Great Pumpkin: Charlie Brown
Casper theme Song
Monster Mash
4 comments:
Im really sorry about your house that stinks! Im sure it wont be long though, keep your faith it will happen when it's suppost to! Brandon and I thought your costumes were sooo funny we loved it! Were still laughin and talkin about it! Brandon is so in love with Justins costume and all that natural hair lol..
I'm sorry to hear you are back to square one. But I'm excited that your neighbors dressed up as you and your husband. That is very very creative!!
Cute pictures!
Have a safe and happy halloween! (just in case I don't talk to you before then)
holy crap i am so happy you posted pictures those are so fun!!! and i had no doubt it was dustin and sara dressing up as you guys so funny
I am sorry your house fell through again. But I am glad you had fun at the Halloween party.
Post a Comment