Yay! it is summertime. I took the kids swimming for the first time for this year. That is always my favorite thing to do! They had so much fun, Kaydee and Corb and I are a little lobstered but Braeda is blessed with tanning skin (what happened to mine) We spend about three hours there, we probably would have spent more time if I didn't have to work but that is life. All three of them are such fishes I love it. I have enjoyed them being home so much this summer I know it has been a whole two weeks remind me in 5 more that I was excited! They have gotten a long pretty well, hee hee as I say that they all start arguing that is what I get. Hope everybody else is enjoying the sun.
Lots of Love
Mcculleys
2 comments:
I love going to the pool too! We bought a pass so that we can go all the time! Maybe we will see you there!
yeah for swimming!! thats the one thing i miss about magna its seems like everyone met up at the pool
Post a Comment