I am so excited! I am back in YW
. I cannot tell you how much I have missed working in this organization. It is my comfort zone. I love those girls and Heavenly Father knows it. How do I know that you ask? Because out of 13 years of being active and out of 8 callings 6 years and 5 callings have all been YW.
I am excited..oh did I say that already...Well its because its true!
I will really miss working in the Cubs, and subbing in Primary but man I just can't wait to get in and start working in the YW!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so with you. There is nothing like YW. Those girls are so lucky :)
I am so sad to be losing you! You have been so fun to work with. THe girls are going to love you, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment