"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, July 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY JEDI!

Wow how time flies!  I can't believe you are 9 already.  I remember that first scream in the hospital that let me know that I was in for one stubborn little boy.  But ya know I never would have guessed what a loving caring generous little boy you would turn out to be.
You are content to sit back and snuggle, you are silly yet serious..You are incredibly handsome and I can't believe how blessed we are to have you in our family.
I hope you have the most incredible day!  We love you!

His Fave things:
Star Wars (yep still)
Air Bender
Video Games
Swimming
Play in with Tornado
Hangin' out with friends.

Some of my Fave things that he does:
Answers the phone "Yo" or "Yello"
Giggles and finds humor in the small stuff
Wants to be a rock star when he grows up because "its safer"
Protects his sisters.
Talks like Yoda at the strangest times!
Has a desire to live the Gospel and share it with others.

No comments: