"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tornados Circus

Tornados Circus was AWESOME!  The pics are not however.  As u cans see in the bottom left pic I had a tall guys head and a BOUNCING baby Boy to compete with but we (kbug and I) tried desperately to do the best we could.
This was the best program I have ever seen...Yes I would say that if my child weren't part of it.  They had six year olds on stilts.  Clowns in between each act while they set up for the next.  The cutest lil' ringmasters you've seen.  I was truly taken back by the amount of work that the teachers and students put into this.
Now I'm not going to do anything crazy...but I sure wish I had another 1st grader to do this with!  Anybody want to loan me one for a couple of months next year?!
I recorded the whole thing it was awesome!  Can't say it enough!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

She looks adorable! And what a fun idea!!! Your school has seriously been around for 30 years!?

Unknown said...

Crazy huh. the school itself no, it was built in '01 I believe.

Christy said...

Fun!