This photo gave me great fun today. You see this is our house....But this is not our yard....YET. I was bored while waiting for our sod to be installed in the BACKYARD.
So I took my nifty camera and we went for a walk around the neighborhood. You see these trees, rocks, mulch and grass are a collection from some of our neighbors yards. But man they look oh so good in mine.
The fun really started when the kids came home from school and I invited them to see before and after pics. They were shocked (minus K.bug who figured it out) that they had missed this huge transformation while they were riding bikes. Both Jedi and Tornado ran outside to look.
Jedi:"ummm mom it isn't out here" running to the computer that isn't....."WAIT it is our house but that isn't our yard how what????"
Tornado & Friend (yeah I have no boundaries): "How funny we were just there....both go running out HUH? Oh wait its the back yard!......runnin out back...."MOM its not there anymore!"
ME: "What did those guys take it when they left!!!! Thats it I have had it I am callin their boss!!!"
Tornado: (look of confusion) Well it's not there!
Then I couldn't take it anymore and bust out laughing and told them that I did it in Photoshop.

1 comment:
that's hilarious! GREAT work in photoshop! You are GOOD!
Post a Comment