"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AAAAHHHHH spring is here.....

We had such an incredible weekend I keep forgetting to post about it.  It was so beautiful.  We took the kids to their tennis lessons in the morning and headed to the park for a fun picnic with some long lost friends (groceries aren't the only things you can find at Wal-mart).  It was so much fun to catch up and let the kids play til their hearts content.

Then we came home planted our garden as a family and neighbors.  I love our neighborhood the kids here are so respectful and fun I LOVE having them over.  They were so excited to be able to help us plant and dig.
Then we did a little family bike ride and watched the kids play capture the flag and ride bikes through the neighborhood til it was getting dark.  These are my favorite times.

No comments: