Okay so I have this beautiful, talented, amazingly kind loving child. Who is a grade perfectionist to the point it makes her sick. She came home from school sick, because she was so upset that she received two B's. YES B's!
That is an amazing grade. We have talked to her and praised her for her B's letting her know that is great. She works so hard and she knows she does. Which is why I think it upsets her so much. When a project is in progress she doesn't stop til its perfect and then she turns it in early to make sure that her teacher has time to view it and not be stressed. She truly is such a thoughtful child.
Another problem I am having is in EVERY class she has been in since Kindergarten she has always been deemed the babysitter of the less than desirable children.
So she is already stressed in her classes because she is the hush monitor or she has to think of ways to keep the out of control child next to her under control so she can get her work done! I have talked to the teachers about this but it just seems like it goes away after a bit and there she is again.. Honestly in this class I haven't why? Because there are so many of them that she would have to sit in the hall. I am not joking this class is out of control and it shows in her personality. I feel so bad.
So I am on the countdown of summer all of our children can use it at this time, especially her.
So any good advice would be greatly appreciated on this matter.
1 comment:
That's a tough-y. We had a problem with one of our teachers when Loo was in third grade. We ended up sticking it out for the first term, but by the second, I had had enough. I went to the principal and asked if she could be put in a different class. Normally she wouldn't have done it, but I always helped in the class, and I had stuck it out for a while, so she was happy to accomidate my wish.
Good luck!!
Post a Comment