"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY!


Well we are headed into the final month of school, which proves one of the busiest months of the year.  I love living here they do some awesome programs for the children.  
Tornado is in the 1st grade circus which means lots of rehearsal this week and helping with props getting them to and fro.  It is tons of fun.  She is super excited I am sure it has everything to do with the fact that she gets to dance and we all know that girl loves to shake her stuff!  I have been busy making her a tutu K.bug helped it was a ton of fun.
Jedi unfortunately didn't get a program in lieu of the school fire it ruined all of their costumes so sad!  But thats okay he says he didn't want to ballet anyway  :)  he is so adorable.  
K.bug has a concert her grade is doing we will be running to do that also.  I love all of the programs it is just so busy when it comes down to it.  
Then field day!  I still remember field day it was my favorite day of the year.
They all three are in tennis and I am finally posting some pics.  This is the one sport Jedi has fallen in love with.  We have tried them all except football for fear if somebody lay my boy flat they may have me to deal with!
We are now gearing up for all of the summer clubs!  The school offers a couple of week long ones Jedi and Tornado will be doing and K.bug has chosen to go to 4-H camp.  
We will officially have some lawn soon!  It has been hard work but we are just about there.  We had one mishap where I decided to be helpful and cut through the electric for the sprinklers  OOPS thank heavens for a forgiving husband!  
Beads N Bows is doing well it has slowed a bit but we expected that to happen with the holidays dying down we do have a big boutique that we will be doing this next week.  It keeps us busy.  I officially have a preschool class for 2010-2011 school year and I can't wait! 


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a class for next year! That's a good feeling to be full! Are you trying for a second or going to stick with one?
Your school's programs sound very cool! Can't wait to hear more about them!

Christy said...

Preschool again! Good for you!