Martin Luther King Jr. day is coming up so of course the children study about it in school. Tornado came home with a story about a movie they watched at school today, Here is her take on it....
"so there was this guy King Arthur, and he had this family and he went to jail cause he like the color black and so did this other Rose lady just cause they liked black."
"King Arthurs house was really messy so they started it on fire and his wife and kids were in there, but they got out cuz he imagined a gun in his mind"
Yep made me laugh hope it did you too. Amazing what they really get out of what we tell them huh. Guess I will have to go fix what she thinks she learned today. :)
1 comment:
That's hilarious!! I hope I don't go to jail cuz I like black. (Don't tell Drew!!)
Post a Comment