"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wedding Bliss. . . . . . . .











It finally came, the marraige of Justin's younger Brother and Now Wife. It was beautiful and everything turned out so well. She looked gorgeous and he looked very Handsome. The kids were incredibly well behaved for starting at 9 am and ending at 10 pm. I can't say enough about how well all of them behaved! They all looked so adorable in their pink and gray outfits. I don't have many pics of the Grown up Ladies, I had to be in those pics but Man they were lookin' HOT!
We are all so excited to have it over with and welcome in our newest Addition. She is so adorable, down to earth and just plain fun to be around. She puts up with all the brothers and that is not an easy task! Welcome Raechel we love you, Congrats Ty you chose well. We love you and thank you for letting us be a part of it! Here are a few of my favorite Pics that we were able to take enjoy.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cute couple! What a day to have the wedding on though, on the day Twilight came out! JK
I'm glad everything turned out well!

spice2116 said...

wedding are fun especially when it is all over lol family looks fabulous as usual :p