"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, March 13, 2009

OOOOhh Big Mean Bullies!











It started out an eventful rushed day and is ending quite the same.....

Tornado has a girl in her class that is a little....well physical. If she doesn't like what you are doing or you are not paying attention to her she is prone to hitting, kickin and pushing.

8: 00 am Tornado caught her on the Pushing side of things this morning. While they were waiting for their teacher to come out to start the day. This Girl decided she would push my Tornado down on the sidewalk back first. She hit her head and cut it open.

Now the really fun part of this story is...all Tornado said to her teacher is that she pushed her, not hey my head really hurts or I really got hurt. So her teacher loves her better takes care of disciplining the other and the apologies and goes on about her day. (No harm no foul, she didn't know)

10:30 am I pick her up from school. The teacher explains what happened I say okay (in my head thing typical of this girl what a brat!)
11:00 am We go to Mimi's for breakfast with Justin's mom (Happy Bday!), who finds what we think is syrup in Tornado's hair from breakfast at school. We tease her about eating so messy. She still says nothing.....

12:00 pm we go back home to let the dog out she runs around playing, still saying nothing.

1:00 pm On our way to pick the other two up and go crossing FINALLY she says I have a cut on my head see the blood on my finger! I immediately say "WHAT!" from when she pushed me and I hit my head....(in a very duh tone)

1:10 I am freaking out ready to take down some parents that need to teach their child some manners and filing an accident report at school.

2:30 At the doctors getting some staples put in my childs head from a big bad 5 year old bully!

She was so brave didn't cry posed for a quick pic with the doctor and immediately started worrying that she missed her play day with her friend who we lovingly refer to as Hurricane.










5 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I hope that wasn't Sam. But if it wasn't I've got a pretty good idea of who it was.
I had a kid come up to Sahra at a DI a few months ago, and stab her with one of those diabetic pokers. You know the thing that pricks your finger.... It wasn't even hers, it was one she had just found at the DI store. I was pretty upset.

Brandi said...

Holy crap!!! What a little $#!%!!! I can't believe someone would do that to her! I'm so glad my little friend is OK!!! Tell her that I hope her head feels better soon :)

spice2116 said...

holy cow what a brave little girl!!! i was jumping even when the doctor was taking out my stitches

i say we have a mommy parade and teach that bully a thing or two

Unknown said...

Definently NOT Sam I am sure you know who it is. She is really tuff!

Christy said...

Poor little thing!!! You must have had a cow when you saw the blood. She was so brave not to say anything all day. Poor you, too!