Know what I miss????? Do ya HUH HUH????
We went to see the lights tonight for FHE, down to Spanish Fork their Festival of lights ($5 a car you can go in circles as many times as you'd like) 'Nough of the tangent....
It got me to thinkin' about My families traditions growing up, we always went to Christmas Street in Kearns, Winder Dairy (when they had the guess how many lights on that one house). These things are still there and something we do with our children every year.
But what isn't there anymore that I miss, the house in WVC that had all the moving elves and such, it was sooooo adorable, the Window scenes downtown, going to the Malls to see all of their really cool elf and santa moving scenes. You know the ones, the toy shop, the bakery.... Man I miss those I wish our children could go to see those things.
Is there something from your childhood traditions that is obsolete that you miss? or wish you could share?
2 comments:
Winder is one of my fave things to do with my kids! I just love Christmas traditions!
Oh, off the subject, I meant to tell you: your new profile picture is hot hot hot! You look really good in pink.
THANKS!!!
Post a Comment