"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Lights!!


We went down to Temple Square to see the lights tonight for FHE (family home evening). It was so much fun and oddly warmer there than here.

I decided I better grab some pics of the kids for our Christmas Cards this year before it was to late, that was a joke there it was packed. I forgot it was the 1st presidency message....oops! So we stopped on the way back to the car and got a couple cute ones.

When I did try one of them was always moving trying to be silly and ended up a blurr, goofy kids! We went into the visitors center, because Jedi loves the Christis so we always go to listen to that, we also stopped and went through the Family Presentation it was so cool I haven't ever been through it, you go through like six rooms with different scenery and video clip it is really cool.

So my Christmas Memory from my childhood today is.....Once upon a time we used to go down to the Albertsons in West Valley to get our Christmas tree, one year in our Blue Station wagon (or was it the green colt??) Anyway, my dad decided the tree was heavy enough we didn't need to tie it to the roof, even though mom thought it probably needed to be done. So as soon as we pulled on to 3500 so, Yep you guessed the tree fell off of the roof, guess we shoulda tied it down eh! LOL we still laugh about this every Christmas!

I really think this Christmas will be my favorite Christmas with our children, because they are all at such a great age, to appreciate what they are being given, I got a detailed list of what they wanted so they will be really excited to get it. I can't wait!

No comments: