"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Field Day!!





Today was field day it was so much fun. I didn't get to see the kids do their activities much, I had to be in charge of Tug of War. But I sent my little photographer Braeda around to take the pics she didn't do to bad, a few butts but these turned out pretty good. They had a blast doing it. The PTA set up a slip and slide, tug of war, water kickball, hoola hoops, basket ball, 50 yard dash they really did a great job. Then Kaydee read enough minutes this year to earn the spray down from the fire Department so they lined up and the firefighters sprayed them with their HUGE Hose off the top of the Ladder. She said it was FREEZING but loved it.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

no way you a blogger?! LOOK OUT WORLD!!! lol

Brandi said...

That looks like a fun day! Great photography Braeda-Bo-Baeda!
Mrs. B