Wow it has been such a busy month. The kids are getting ready to go off for the Summer and we are so excited. We have had Jedi's ROCKIN' program for 1st Grade and we look forward to Tornado's tomorrow.
Tornado came to realize that she will not be going to Mrs. Barnetts class next year and was rather sad, but I think she will do wonderful in kindergarten. She is very fisty and hopefully won't give her new teacher to much of her sass.
Jedi is doing so well in school now he is reading more fluently and doesn't seem to mind doing his homework much anymore. and for my birthday he is going to take me to see Narnia this weekend, "but it is only part of the present" I can see that he is going to be the "here is a power tool for mothers day honey" kind of a guy. He is so adorable.
K.bug is loving school she has learned to love math (FINALLY) Now she can multiply how many "boyfriends" she has :) I am so excited for her. She is going through the Oh no's of going up a grade but she always does wonderful.
Justin is busy with school, work and any other thing that hops his way. I can't believe how well he does with everything else on his plate I sure married an amazing man!
I have been workin' my corner as always (hee hee) I really love crossing I have a really fun co-worker and we probably entertain the morning commute quite well. The things you do when you forget people are watching! :)-
Hope to have some fun video from Jedi's program soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment